Please read our updated COVID protocols:
The safety of our patients and staff members is our top concern.
Dr. Kristine-Hue Van & Associates, Inc. has always followed universal precaution procedures and we continue to follow strict disinfection protocols.
- We are seeing patients by appointment only. We encourage the use of our online patient history form prior to arrival. Click here to find the Patient History Form
- Please bring photo ID and insurance cards with you.
- If you are a new patient, please bring your glasses and contact lens prescription/contact lens boxes with you.
- A patient-supplied face covering is required in the office.
- We ask that only the patient may enter. Persons accompanying the patient (driver, family) are asked to wait safely in their vehicle. A legal guardian or caregiver is allowed and must accompany the patient at all times.
- If you have a new cough, fever we ask that you call our office so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Patients who do not arrive for their appointments (No Call/ No Show) or arrive without following these protocols designed to keep staff and patients safe are subject to a $40 rescheduling fee.
- We are requiring the retinal photos for $39 at this time. Our healthcare professionals require that all patients have a thorough examination of their retinas each year. Below is more information on the retinal scan:
We want to apologize in advance for any inconvenience experienced during this time.